Friday, August 12, 2011

179.5: A Mixed Bag

Happy with my weight, although it *might* be a little wrong. All the factors are in play, but none of them point consistently either way:
  • Very late night workout (lowers weight) - 1:45:00 that ended at 11:30 p.m.
  • Even later protein shake after workout (raises weight)
  • More than normal sodium (raises weight)
What does it all mean? Well, I'm not riding the roller coaster so it means whatever it means. What's important is that I had pizza and cheese sticks last night - not good - but I ate very well the rest of the day. Definitely a mixed bag. I

I plan to pay very close attention to calories this weekend since I won't weight myself again until Monday (going away). I have a 3 hour bike, 6 mile run, 2600m swim, and 8 mile run all on tap for the weekend (and another 2600m swim today).

The key is nutritional value and to be sure to replace calories.

1 comment: