Friday, August 19, 2011

178.0: Right On Track - I Suppose

I started this whole thing two weeks ago with a plan to lose one pound per week. I know I'm fully hydrated so 178 is a true number, which is 2.5 pounds lighter than when I started. I'm right on track I suppose. While it seems to me that I *should* (dangerous word there) have lost more, I'm content to have lost exactly what I planned because it means I'm eating enough. I feel good and I'm training hard (have enough energy), although I'm not sleeping altogether very well (maybe a little too much training).

As I said a couple of days ago, the frustrating thing is that I burn calories like there's no tomorrow but the effect is pretty minimal weight wise. I can't help but think much of this is perception; my perception of "good" and "disciplined" must still be pretty far removed from reality - because numbers don't lie. For now I'll keep plugging along because I know I'm doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment