I've fell off the soda wagon - and while I'm a little disappointed, I'm not so much because the fact is, I haven't slept much this week and the pop really helped me get stuff done. The trick is to come off the sauce now. Still inspired, so I believe I'll come off again.
Despite the fact that I've fallen off the wagon, I'm still traveling down the street. I resisted my normal temptation to go off the reservation with that 174.5 number. I was very disciplined today with the exception of a small peanut butter sundae after my 30 minute hard run.
To me, this is disciplined:
- 1 serving of Wheaties FUEL with skim milk (300 calories)
- 1 CLIF bar (250)
- Turkey breast on wheat (690 calories)
- Sun chips (210)
- Organic whole wheat penne, 3 servings (630 calories)
- Chicken breast (275 calories)
- Goldfish (140)
- Peanut butter sundae (390)
- Goal (start): +1680. Exercise: +2039: Food: -2886. Net: 847 (833 remaining)