Tuesday, September 6, 2011

???.?: Still Ignoring Weight

I should probably start re-checking the scale and my calories. I'm just not ready yet although I know that's just a lame excuse. I'm not eating horribly (yogurt with a measured single serving of trail mix for breakfast, turkey sandwich for lunch, chicken breast and whole wheat pasta for dinner). I just like the snacks - such a strange feeling to feel so much about food.

I'm working out like crazy and feeling really great. Had some amazing running workouts in the past week. Drinking soda like it's my job (ugh) but overall, not feeling the guilt I've felt in the past (not sure that's entirely a good thing). At any rate, the path back to minus ten is within reach - but do I want to will I grab the lifeline before it drifts away?

No comments:

Post a Comment