Wednesday, September 21, 2011

178.5: And I'm Sticking With It

Sugar is my Achilles - that was true when I started this blog, it's true now. While I'd like to say that this blog helped - it really hasn't (yet). I'd like to be sitting here at 170 pounds, but I'm not (yet). Those are the facts. Of course, I'm not sitting here at 181 either - that's my consolation prize and I'm sticking with it. That, and the fact that I'm not light headed every time I stand up from seating. Oh, and I am eating healthier. 

In my life I seldom get things right the first time. I ran a marathon on my fourth try, I took 14 years and a bunch of schools to graduate from college, and wedding bliss came around on the second attempt. The other side of that coin is that I also seldom never quit. Minus ten is no different, I'm just in a holding pattern right now as I continue to ramp up for the Seattle Marathon.

That's my rationalization and I'm sticking with it, just as I stick with Minus Ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment